Red Chilean Rose Tarantulas, juveniles.
These tarantulas are eating and shedding well and are bred from healthy, good quality parents.
Pennine Spider Starter Kit available with tarantula for additional cost.
No time wasters please.
Collection only, NO text messages.
*Please only call between the hours of 9am-9pm, phone call out of these hours will NOT be answered, thank you*
Please make sure to read the below advice before buying a new pet or Tarantulas Invertebrates :
- To ensure that the ad is genuine you should always make sure that the photo displayed is that of the animal being advertised
- If you are looking into buying a pet then you should always try to buy local to the closest area you live in, to avoid distressing long journeys for the animal
- Before you make a final decision and buy the animal you should always check that the per is in good health and ask a copy of all of its medical records
- Avoid breeding establishments where puppies are bred purely for profit with no regard for their welfare
- Never buy a kitten or a puppy that is under 8 weeks old. If you are buying a either of these then you should ensure that you see the kitten or puppy with its mother
- If you are buying a cat that is over four months old then you should check to see that it is neutered or spayed
- Make sure that, if you are buying a cat, it is micro-chipped and ask for the relevant paperwork
- If the pet you are looking at is a pedigree breed, then you should make sure that all of the registration papers are available
- Do not pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if the seller does not have the official certificates