Indian stick insects for sale.
As they are only just starting to hatch they won't be available till January as I want to make sure they are healthy.
Stick insects live for 1 year and eat privet or bramble. Easy to care for.
Started sets available which include a plastic container with ventilation,some privet and x2 stick insects for £3.00. (Add more stick insects for 50p each).
The container will only be suitable for a few months till they get to a reasonable size.
Please make sure to read the below advice before buying a new pet or Stick Insects Invertebrates :
- To ensure that the ad is genuine you should always make sure that the photo displayed is that of the animal being advertised
- If you are looking into buying a pet then you should always try to buy local to the closest area you live in, to avoid distressing long journeys for the animal
- Before you make a final decision and buy the animal you should always check that the per is in good health and ask a copy of all of its medical records
- Avoid breeding establishments where puppies are bred purely for profit with no regard for their welfare
- Never buy a kitten or a puppy that is under 8 weeks old. If you are buying a either of these then you should ensure that you see the kitten or puppy with its mother
- If you are buying a cat that is over four months old then you should check to see that it is neutered or spayed
- Make sure that, if you are buying a cat, it is micro-chipped and ask for the relevant paperwork
- If the pet you are looking at is a pedigree breed, then you should make sure that all of the registration papers are available
- Do not pay for a KC registered dog or pedigree cat if the seller does not have the official certificates